Friday, April 8, 2016

“Change Your Perspective” by Blabbering Becky

I know I have to keep fighting every day
The world is rough on me
 I stand up ready to fight
But, I keep falling back down
I clean all the wounds and cuts off myself
Yet, there are continuous beatings on my body
 I tell myself that I can get through this
All I want to do is give up, though
I take one last chance to fight for myself
 I feel like I can’t do it anymore
 I’ve been through too much
But, I see a bright light at the end of the journey
It’s just a glimpse 
I’m wrong if I think I can get through this
Problems take over my whole body
There’s no point anymore
The flicker of hope I had is now gone
I finally come to the conclusion
Is it even worth fighting for myself?

(Now read from bottom to top)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Ivy League School" by Monica Cody

When I was a young child, I knew that I wanted to go to Harvard. To study what, I don’t know. I barely knew what Harvard was, other than th...