Friday, June 13, 2014

Six-Word Memoirs: 6th Period

Our six-word memoirs were inspired by this NPR article and Smith Magazine's Six-Word Memoir project. This year's six-word memoirs are posted along side last year's outside of room 203.

"What I learned in school? Formulas."

"Singing when no one is looking."

"Reciting integral rules in my sleep."

"Truthfully, I belong in the '60's."

"Fashionably late...well, actually, extremely late."

"Could permanently reside on the beach!"

"At least my puns entertain me."

"Voice cracks, but I sing anyway."

"First, you have to love yourself."

"Pepper Spray for protection...sprayed myself."

"Speak softly. Can't find big stick."

"Extremely gay- yes, both definitions included."

"Gasoline-soaked backpack. Broken taillight."

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Ivy League School" by Monica Cody

When I was a young child, I knew that I wanted to go to Harvard. To study what, I don’t know. I barely knew what Harvard was, other than th...